Wednesday, September 27, 2017

Donata Colucci Tweeted: Are kneeling buses still allowed in NYC?

 
Your Highlights
avatar
Donata Colucci
@donatacolucci
Are kneeling buses still allowed in NYC?
avatar
warren selinski
@warren3972
Whenever I talk to the postal workers it reminds me of my dad. We always chat about stuff Dad use to say to us... fb.me/8OO1G3vzS
avatar
Greg Fleming
@GregFleming_1
RT @BarackObama: We're expanding our efforts to help Puerto Rico & the USVI, where our fellow Americans need us right now. Join us at https…
avatar
Terry Humphrey
@Troll1976
As I set here drinking my shake I wonder just how sore my legs will be tomorrow. Lots of squats,… instagram.com/p/BZhu4C3B4Y_/
avatar
Nubia Nutrition
@NubiaNutrition
Congrats to all the participants for sticking through a full year of the #CYL2 program. Thank you for allowing me... fb.me/yjkEHR2l
avatar
Molly Denslow
@ohMahogany_
alma & French montana ⁉️⁉️⁉️⁉️⁉️⁉️⁉️⁉️⁉️ 🤑🤑🤑🤑🤑🤑🤑🤑🤑
See more on Twitter
Settings  |  Help  |  Unsubscribe
  Twitter International Company
One Cumberland Place, Fenian Street
Dublin 2, D02 AX07  IRELAND
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment