Monday, June 15, 2015

Taylor Swift tweeted: I don't see a way for me to process all of the tiny animal related cuteness that has occurred today. I MEAN LOOK:

Taylor Swift
@taylorswift13
 
I don't see a way for me to process all of the tiny animal related cuteness that has occurred today. I MEAN LOOK:
View on Twitter
Fitness Motivation
@BestFitnessMot
 
The only way to succeed is to NOT worry about what anyone else is doing. #MondayMotivation #fitness
View on Twitter
Justin Bieber
@justinbieber
 
Follow me on snapchat rickthesizzler
View on Twitter
ABC News
@ABC
 
Officials: Girl, boy may have lost parts of limbs in separate shark attacks in NC: abcn.ws/1L981f7
View on Twitter
CNN Health
@cnnhealth
 
Where are the most expensive hospitals? You might be surprised. cnn.it/1dwzbhG
View on Twitter
Kashif Shahzad
@shahzadkashi
 
Trust is like an eraser, it gets smaller and smaller after every mistake.
View on Twitter
Customize your email
Did you know you could pick how often you receive this email? You can choose to receive it daily or opt in to receive it weekly.
More options

No comments:

Post a Comment