Monday, May 29, 2017

Michael Iannaccio Tweeted: My feelings right now...even if I'm not a fan of Roma, he meant so much to Serie A. Ciao Totti

Your Highlights
avatar
Michael Iannaccio
@MikeIanna
My feelings right now...even if I'm not a fan of Roma, he meant so much to Serie A. Ciao Totti twitter.com/DuncanElias14/…
avatar
Sean Nolan
@AdvancedSmileSM
We take this Memorial Day to reflect on the lives we have lost in military service with great appreciation, deep... fb.me/315fHKo6G
avatar
Dance Goals
@DancingGoal
Dedicated to the one I love
avatar
Fitness Motivation™
@FitnessStrong
Stats for the week have arrived. 233 new followers and 320 unfollowers via .
avatar
Momentum Nutrition
@MomentumNu
Check out the latest review of Catalyst Peach Mango... via @Yotpo
avatar
Fill Werrell
@FillWerrell
I'm never getting married now pic.twitter.com/xknR0U9BZF
See more on Twitter
Settings  |  Help  |  Unsubscribe
  Twitter International Company
One Cumberland Place, Fenian Street
Dublin 2, D02 AX07  IRELAND
 
------------------------------------------------

No comments:

Post a Comment