Saturday, November 24, 2018

ElTrain Tweeted: Hey everyone 💪🏽 So I Just looked at my followers ...

 
Your Highlights
avatar
ElTrain
@_Eltrain
Hey everyone 💪🏽
So I Just looked at my followers BKA "supporters " and I'm closing in on 900 🔥🔥I'm humbled y'all know me just spreading light and love Just wanting to grow in this passion of motivation and inspiration
Much love
P.S. aye I'm cool with S/O's tho lol
-ElTrain
avatar
Sushi Assassin
@Mighty14Joe
Anyone else "snack-ciddently" eat an entire box of cereal without breathing or just me
avatar
PHW
@blisswasit
I totally get this! I loved Wilson too! twitter.com/adrianmckinty/…
avatar
twistdtinkrbell
@MuchLuvNdust
The simplest things amuse me just not simple people.....
avatar
Michael Luedtke
@Preziid
Retweet his post. Every retweet is a dollar donated to the fire in California twitter.com/aaronrodgers12…
avatar
#HelpYouGetGAINS
@helpYOUgetGAINS
Don't Dream IT, Be IT - Jerry Cahill Cystic Fibrosis Advocate
See more on Twitter
Help  |  Privacy  |  Reset password  |  Download app
  Twitter International Company
One Cumberland Place, Fenian Street
Dublin 2, D02 AX07  IRELAND
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment