Thursday, February 7, 2019

My Info liked Cute Emergency's Tweet: this is so perfect 😍 πŸ“Ή: lo...

 
Your Highlights
avatar
Cute Emergency
@CuteEmergency
this is so perfect 😍

πŸ“Ή: lord_goldenretriever
avatar
Oh My Corgi!
@OhMyCorgi
Hey man let's play! 😍

πŸ“Ή: mochacodycorgis
avatar
Scott Dworkin
@funder
"In Washington they have racked up enough indictments to field a football team. Nobody in my administration got indicted." President Obama
avatar
nowthatsbully
@nowthatsbully
Bath time! πŸ›πŸ€—
•πŸŽ₯IG:silverback_bullys_ #dogs #pets
avatar
⭐ Best Tweets Ever ⭐
@DrJeffersnBoggs
Apollo Astronaut Buzz Aldrin at the 2019 State of the Union via NASA go.nasa.gov/2UNHLyL
avatar
Soledad O'Brien
@soledadobrien
My dad passed away last night. He was 85. He was a sharpshooter in the military. A professional athlete. A scientist. Here he is with my mom (and me) in 1966:
See more on Twitter
Help  |  Privacy  |  Reset password  |  Download app
  Twitter International Company
One Cumberland Place, Fenian Street
Dublin 2, D02 AX07  IRELAND
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment