Sunday, July 1, 2018

Nubia Nutrition Tweeted: I love this man with all my heart. I waited...

 
7
Your Highlights
avatar
Nubia Nutrition
@NubiaNutrition
I love this man with all my heart. I waited soooo many years for you honey and it was well worth it. I can't think of been with some one more perfect for me. You're my number ☝🏻You handsome, kind, loving, burly,... facebook.com/67663094903221…
avatar
@AdnanZahR
Me when someone is typing a message
avatar
⭐ Best Tweets Ever ⭐
@DrJeffersnBoggs
SpaceX's Falcon 9 Rocket Launches Dragon to the International Space Station via NASA ift.tt/2tRKScO
avatar
Follow Help 200kπŸƒπŸŒ»πŸƒ
@decorartehogar
Follow everyone who RETWEETS thisπŸ’£
avatar
Joel Embiid
@JoelEmbiid
The Lakers are FOREVER gonna be Kobe's and Magic's team.... Process that
avatar
FitGmo
@FitGmo
RT @SilentMikke: Weighed in 92kg...f*** cutting weight lol.
Time eat .... pic.twitter.com/2Ejc9J1BC6
See more on Twitter
Help  |  Reset password  |  Download app
  Twitter International Company
One Cumberland Place, Fenian Street
Dublin 2, D02 AX07  IRELAND
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment