Tuesday, September 18, 2018

FitnessGandhi Tweeted: When you get pinned on squats

 
Your Highlights
avatar
FitnessGandhi
@FitnessGandhi
When you get pinned on squats
avatar
NUTRI-MATE PROTEIN
@Nutrimate1827
nutri-mate.co.uk has an AMAZING bespoke Exclusive @protein Pantry bar STICKY TOFFEE CRISPY this will blow your mind and your tastebuds 👌🏾💪🏾🙌🏽
avatar
Terry Humphrey
@Troll1976
So after a week off from the gym I'm back at it today. Diet has remained on point even though I took some time off from the gym. Like most of us I feel like all my gains have disappeared… instagram.com/p/Bn2dGKtnojX/…
avatar
Nubia Nutrition
@NubiaNutrition
Claim your coupon and get $5 off a $30 stretch.
New Location
Primal Fitness
16782 Hale Ave, Irvine squareup.com/outreach/offer…
avatar
Julian Chokkattu
@JulianChokkattu
Withings is back:
@DigitalTrends
avatar
KaSi
@kasibusiness
Guy at the gym: Hey, I don't know your name, & don't mean to sound like a stalker..

Me: 😬 Oookay..?

Guy: I almost didn't get up this morning. But then thought about that you're here every day! So I got up! You're inspiring!

Me: 🙈🙈☺️
See more on Twitter
Help  |  Reset password  |  Download app
  Twitter International Company
One Cumberland Place, Fenian Street
Dublin 2, D02 AX07  IRELAND
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment